Services for Entrepreneurs
As a business owner, you know that start-up, organization, compliance and business operations take significant planning. Business owners face unique situations when planning for the future of their estate or their business. At Monarch Wealth Attorneys, our firm has extensive experience in all aspects of business law including structure design, incorporation, organization, tax planning, business transfers and asset structuring.
As attorneys who focus on both the immediate and future goals of our clients, we are dedicated to helping business owners protect their investments and business assets through asset protection, estate planning, and business succession planning.
Asset protection planning provides ownership structures for business and personal assets to ensure that these assets are protected from your personal liability and that of your business.
Estate planning for entrepreneurs protects your business from your disability and death. Additionally, appropriate planning will ensure that the value of your business can be passed to beneficiaries of your choice without resulting in the devastation of your business.
Business succession planning helps you make advanced legal determinations for the future of your business, the interests of your partners, the ownership of your family or specific family members, and your potential interest in the dissolution of your business. It can also help you plan for future tax liabilities and other obligations. Our firm will take a comprehensive approach to your business planning needs to ensure that your personal interests and business operation is secured into the future.
Our firm will help you plan for the future of your business, including:
- Helping you determine the best strategy for the life of your business
- Making planning decisions that will affect your partners and your family members should you become incapacitated
- Helping you solidify your legal plans for the future of your business and your family members
Our lawyers can assist you with all of the following:
- Business incorporation and formation services: Corporations, LLCs (limited liability companies), LPs (limited partnerships), general partnerships and sole-proprietorships
- Secretary of State filings: Articles of incorporation, articles of organization and Certificates of Limited Partnership
- Estate tax planning and business tax planning
- Business purchases and sales
- Business transfers
- Asset protection
Business owners face unique situations when planning for their future. They must determine the best strategy for the life of their business, their partners, employees and family. This can be a confusing process and there are often tax implications that can affect your future obligations and liability. The appropriate attorney can assist you in determining the best solution for your personal and business interests.